Saturday, December 24, 2011

SEW Handsome!










In November after we bought Sarah's tiny sewing machine, the entire family ended up at Joann Fabrics one night after dinner because we needed more pillow stuffing. The kids were enjoying picking out (more) fabric and my husband said, "I'd like to make a pillow for my mom and sister for Christmas". Instead of looking at him like he had three heads (too late), I said, "OK, what colors"? He selected six different fabrics as each would receive a bookmark, bed buddy rice pack and a pillow.

Can I just say...I am SO impressed that he selected the fabric and actually followed through! You can see his sister "YOU made this"?! Doesn't it look awesome in her chair!? The "seeds" pillow is sage and peach, just the colors his mom loves. I'm so proud of him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...