Thursday, December 15, 2011

My New Sewing Machine!

My daughter's mini sewing machine has inspired me! In the past ten years, I've purchased two old Singer sewing machines on Craigslist and never got them working. I'm SO ready for a machine that can handle what I want to do (surprisingly, the Janome Sew Mini is quite robust for such a little thing).

I didn't do a lot of research which is SEW unlike me! I bought a highly rated computerized machine with a TON of features. I bought a Brother PC-420PRW for a screaming great price. $450 plus 10% off coupon at Ken's Sewing Center plus a $30 rebate (free shipping, no tax) so the grand total was about $370! Thank you Grampa! It has lots of decorative stitches and over 30 accessories and I can get just about any kind of foot I would possibly need.

My local sewing machine shop will show me how to use it and I'm going to go ahead and schedule something because I don't quite know where to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...