Saturday, November 5, 2011

First Post-New Sewing Machine

Last fall I purchased my second old Singer and this November my daughter started asking to sew. I was showing her how to thread the machine when the entire bobbin casing popped out and I could NOT get it back in!

DONE, I am DONE with old machines. I decided to do a little research on getting her a small machine that is really simple (so mom can understand it)! We ordered a Janome Mini Sew from Ken's Sewing Center on Amazon for $69 (free shipping, no tax). One thing that helped me make this decision was this nice lady's YouTube video! It arrived in perfect condition with a 10% coupon.

Sarah was super excited to try out all six stitches and Daniel did quite well stitching straight lines!

That's what started this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...