Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bricks Quilt-Fabric Choices

So here's THREE ideas for the future brick quilt. I'm working with yardage and fat quarters instead of precuts for this quilt. Again, lots of WHITE sashing planned, slurp!

Shown here are actually plans for three quilts. Each one needs six fabrics plus white sashing.
Left: Terrain by Kate Spain for Moda (might use a layer cake and do 10" blocks)
Middle: Lush by Peggy Young for Michael Miller (yardage)
Right: Pam Kitty Morning by Vieira-McGinnis for Lakeshore Dry Goods (yardage)

Lush was just listed at Hawthorne Threads tonight and I went ahead and ordered, though I'm disappointed they don't have the Tossed Leaves in Raspberry. :( I also need to get into my stash of Terrain and Pam Kitty and see what I actually have. I LOVE Pam Kitty strawberries, but I don't think I really want two if there's only six choices, I may re-think that one. I am SO excited about this design which should turn out as a rectangle. Still working on the exact placement and design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...