Monday, January 2, 2012

First Quilt Top Finished


I can't decide if I'll sell the quilt top, backing and binding as a kit or finish it myself. I probably should finish it to get the practice at all of this, but I'm ready to move onto my next project. I don't know if I'm in this quilting thing to finish quilts or simply do the piecing or maybe some of both. The fabric selection and design along with sewing the pieces together so far is my favorite part. Couldn't really care about the quilt sandwich EXCEPT I'm really intrigued by free motion quilting and it looks like I can get a darning foot for my new machine.

FABRIC: charm pack-Domestic Bliss by Liz Scott for Moda
SASHING: Bella Solid Moda in White
BACK: Aqua Time for Tea-Domestic Bliss by Liz Scott
BINDING: Eggplant Beaded Curtain-Domestic Bliss by Liz Scott
THREAD: 100% polyester Coats & Clark (white)
FINISHED SIZE: about30x30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...